Refreshing, light, fluffy, and bursting with summer flavor, this raw, vegan, gluten free, and grain free Wild Orange Peach Smoothie Bowl is a delicious breakfast or snack on a hot day!
All that is needed for this recipe is a small food processor or a high-speed blender, and the Wild Orange Peach Smoothie Bowl comes together quickly! If you would prefer a thicker smoothie for a smoothie bowl, start with less liquid, and if you would prefer thinner smoothie that you could drink or use a straw to drink, start with more liquid.
Wild Orange essential oil from doTERRA was used in the recipe for several reasons!
- The flavor of doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil is like the best, sweetest orange you have ever eaten.
- The Wild Orange essential oil is filled with powerful antioxidants.
- Wild Orange essential oil supports overall body health.
- Wild Orange essential oil boosts the body’s immune system.
However, if for some reason you do not have Wild Orange essential oil or you do not have doTERRA essential oils that are safe for internal usage, this Wild Orange Smoothie Bowl will still be a delicious peach smoothie bowl!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #shalomhomestead.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 10 oz frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop plain pea protein powder
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut milk (enough for blending)
- 1 drop doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- *optional: top with hemp hearts, nuts, seeds, nut butter, or fresh fruits slices
- In a high-speed blender or small food processor, blend together all the ingredients, adding the coconut milk as needed. If you want a thicker smoothie, add less liquid, and for a runnier smoothie add more liquid.
The serving size and nutritional information are general estimates based upon the ingredient amounts.