This Keto Cinnamon Sugar Nut Mix is for you if you trying to eat low carbohydrate foods but really miss a sweet snack! My Keto Cinnamon Sugar Nut Mix recipe is sugar free, vegan, and grain free, and it is the perfect snack for any time of the day!
Although the Keto Cinnamon Sugar Nut Mix can be made with any assortment of nuts, I chose almonds, pecans, and macadamia nuts because of their low carbohydrate, high protein, and high fat content. The “sugar” used to sweeten the Keto Cinnamon Sugar Nut Mix is a granulated monk fruit sweetener, which is keto approved! Next, ground cinnamon and doTERRA Cinnamon Bark essential oil were both used because the ground cinnamon and Cinnamon Bark essential oil work differently in the body. The ground cinnamon decreases inflammation and helps to balance blood sugar, and the Cinnamon Bark essential oil supports the immune system and healthy metabolic function.
If you are interested in learning about essential oils or purchasing essential oils, go through this link, where you can either email me for more information or purchase your doTERRA essential oils with the member discount of 25% off! I am a wellness advocate with doTERRA, which means that I educate people about essential oils and sell the essential oils, providing the ability for people to purchase products at 25% off. When you buy through my link, this means that you will get the wholesale member ship, access to all the resources available to the team, including a Facebook group and team educational website, and you get a free wellness consult with me where we discuss your personal health goals and create a plan just for you! I am not sponsored by doTERRA, but I work with the company because I love and wholeheartedly believe in the quality of their essential oils!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynclem.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1.5 Tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½-3/4 tsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
- optional: 1 drop of doTERRA Cinnaon Bark essential oil
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F, and place all the nuts on a baking sheet.
- Roast the nuts for 8-10 minutes and remove from the oven.
- While the nuts are roasting, add the coconut oil to a glass, metal, or ceramic bowl (do NOT use plastic as the nuts will be hot) and prepare the cinnamon and monk fruit so that they can be added quickly. If you are using the cinnamon essential oil, mix it into the coconut oil before adding the nuts.
- Once the nuts have finished roasting, add them immediately to the bowl with the coconut oil and stir so that the coconut oil coats the roasted nuts.
- Next, add the cinnamon and monk fruit and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the Keto Cinnamon Sugar Nuts into an even layer on the baking pan and let cool.
- Store in the refrigerator and snack freely!