Zesty and fresh, this Grain Free Tabbouleh Salad is a great recipe to welcome in springtime! Additionally, the recipe is vegan, gluten free, and oil free.
While this Grain Free Tabbouleh is a delicious side dish to main meals, this recipe can be added to wraps, salads, hummus, sandwiches, and more! If you would like even more lemon, add doTERRA Lemon essential oil, and for more crunch, add more chopped cashews. Thhe customization of this recipe is endless!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 2 large bunches flat leaf parsley, about 3 cups finely chopped
- juice from one lemon, about ¼ cup
- 1 white onion, finely minced
- 1 cup roasted and salted cashews, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste (I used Herbamare)
- optional: 1-2 drops doTERRA Lemon essential oil
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Please, only use doTERRA essential oils internally because they are the only essential oil company with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) quality!