These gluten free and vegan Date-Sweetened Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are my all-time favorite snacking cookies! I love to bake a batch and then keep them in the refrigerator for easy desserts and snacks. Even though they are technically a “cookie, ” these cookies are packed with nutrients like iron, protein, manganese, and more!
Cinnamon, oatmeal, and cranberries were meant to be together, so make these cookies and enjoy the aroma, taste, and more!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1.5 cups oat flour (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened plant milk
- 12 pitted medjool dates, soft (Soak in hot water if needed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1.5 cups dried cranberries
- optional: doTERRA 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Next, add the softened dates, vanilla, plant milk, and almond butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the date mixture into the large bowl with the flour, and stir to combine.
- Finally, add the dried cranberries and mix again.
- Using a large cookie scoop (1.5 Tbsp), divide the cookie dough onto the baking sheet, spaced about 1 inch apart. The cookies do not spread too much while baking, so the cookie dough can be placed tightly together.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes and remove the pan from the oven.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Please, only use doTERRA essential oils internally because they are the only essential oil company with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) quality!