My take on gluten free and vegan Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies has quickly become a household favorite of my friends and family! Simple and quick to prepare, with one bowl and six ingredients, these Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies are a delicious dessert or snack when you are in the mood for a peanut buttery snack!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 (16oz) jar Crunchy Roasted Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Swerve granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- optional: 5 drops doTERRA Copaiba essential oil
- Preheat oven to 350F and have a large cookie sheet ready.
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar and mix well.
- Next, add the vanilla and optional doTERRA and mix again.
- Last, add the brown rice flour and baking soda and mix again.
- Using a 1.5 tsp cookie scoop, scoop the dough out into rows on to the cookie sheet. The cookies can be really close together because they do not spread while baking. After scooping the dough, roll into smooth bowls and then flatten with a fork to leave the lines on the top of the cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and the place on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Please, only use doTERRA essential oils internally because they are the only essential oil company with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) quality!