Roasted Peanut Butter Copaiba Cookies made with one bowl and seven ingredients, that are vegan, gluten free, and grain free, are an easy to make, variation of a classic peanut butter cookie!
Because the recipe only uses one bowl and seven ingredients, the Roasted Peanut Butter Copaiba Cookies can be in the oven in less than ten minutes, and since the cookies do not spread much while baking, if a large enough cookie sheet is used, the entire Roasted Peanut Butter Copaiba Cookies recipe can be baked at one time!
I used doTERRA Copaiba essential oil in the Roasted Peanut Butter Copaiba Cookies because the Copaiba essential oil supports the immune, nervous, digestive, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems, and it is super beneficial when taken internally.
If you are interested in learning about essential oils or purchasing essential oils, go through this link, where you can either email me for more information or purchase your doTERRA essential oils with the wholesale member discount of 25% off! I am a wellness advocate with doTERRA, which means that I educate people about essential oils and sell the essential oils, providing the ability for people to purchase products at 25% off.
When you buy through my link, this means that you will get the wholesale customer membership, access to all the resources available to my team, including a Facebook group and team educational website, and you will get a free wellness consult with me where we discuss your personal health goals and create a plan just for you! I am not sponsored by doTERRA, but I work with the company because I love and wholeheartedly believe in the quality of their essential oils!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynclem.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 2 cups roasted peanut butter
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup cassava flour
- optional: 20 drops doTERRA copaiba essential oil
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and prepare a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, cashew butter, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- If using the doTERRA Copaiba essential oil, add to the batter and mix again.
- Last, mix the cassava flour into the batter. The dough should be sticky and need to be scooped like drop cookies.
- Using a 1 tsp cookie scoop, place the cookie balls on the baking tray about ¾" to 1" apart. The cookies will not spread much during baking.
- Bake the Roasted Peanut Butter Copaiba Cookies for 20 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 5 minutes on the cookies sheet before removing to the cooling rack because they need to firm up. If you remove the cookies too soon, they will be crumbly.
- Cool completely and serve!