It is finally October, so that means all things pumpkin are on the menu, and these vegan, keto, and grain free Pumpkin Brownies are the perfect dessert for cold, windy days and cozy nights!
One bowl, seven ingredients plus spices, and one hour are all that is needed to make these Pumpkin Brownies! If you love pumpkin bread, these Pumpkin Brownies are going to become a favorite as well because they are super easy to mix up and bake.
Although I highly recommend adding in the chocolate baking chips, if you would prefer to simply have Pumpkin Brownies, leave out the chocolate. The brownies will be delicious either way! Additionally, feel free to use any other baking pan; I simply find it easiest to use a loaf pan.
The Pumpkin Brownies do rise a tiny bit while baking, but for the most part, the depth of the batter before baking is the size of the finished brownies. So, a large pan for thinner brownies, and a smaller pan for thicker brownies. However, do keep in mind that a smaller pan will decrease the baking time!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup monk fruit maple syrup, or original maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- optional: doTERRA one drop each of Ginger and Cardamom essential oil
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup 85% Pascha dark chocolate baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F, and line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, cashew butter, maple syrup, salt, spices, and optional essential oils.
- Next, using a spatula, stir in the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Finally, stir in ½ cup of the baking chips.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of baking chips across the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and a baking skewer comes out clean.
- Remove the Pumpkin Brownies from the oven and cool at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator!
Please, only use doTERRA essential oils internally because they are the only essential oil company with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) quality!