Quick and easy, with only five ingredients, this gluten free and vegan recipe is My Pamela’s Bread recipe! This bread is great to make on a whim because it comes together with so little effort and time, and it tastes absolutely delicious plain, toasted, and with all other foods!
I use the ready-made Gluten Free Bread Mix from Pamela’s Products for the base of this recipe and Namaste Foods egg replacer as a binder. These two products work very well for recipes that need to come together in a jiffy! This recipe for My Pamela’s Bread can be mixed, baked, sliced, and eaten in three hours!
Some of my favorite ways to use My Pamela’s Bread recipe are the following: avocado toast, hummus and toast, plain, sandwiches, garlic toast, and croutons!
Also, this bread is super yummy with herbs mixed into the dough! Try basil, chives, or rosemary if this variation appeals to you!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #shalomhomestead.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 3.5 cups Pamela's Gluten Free Bread Mix
- 1 active dry yeast packet
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 "eggs" using Namaste Foods egg replacer
- 1.25 cups warm water
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and prepare a regular size loaf pan with parchment or a little oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, active dry yeast, and 1 cup of the warm water, and let the yeast start to activate, about 5 minutes.
- In a second small bowl, prepare the 3 Namaste Foods "eggs."
- Next, add all the ingredients to a standing mixer, and mix on medium-high for 3-4 minutes, making sure that all the flour from the bottom of the bowl gets mixed in. I usually stop the mixer halfway and scrape the bottom with a spatula to make sure everything is evenly mixing.
- Once the dough has finished mixing, spoon the dough into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Let the dough rest on top of the warm oven for 1 hour before baking.
- After 1 hour, put the bread in the oven to bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the bread pan from the oven to a cooling rack when the baking has finished.
- Let cool at least 20 minutes before attempting to remove from the pan and cool a total of 1 hour before slicing. If slicing is attempted before 1 hour of cooling has finished, the bread will likely smush and clump instead of slicing.
- Store in a bread box or an airtight container.