Keto Almond Crackers are my new favorite grain free, vegan and gluten free cracker recipe because the recipe is simple and the crackers bake quickly! In addition, these Keto Almond Crackers are high fat/low carb, soy free, and corn free.
Personally, I prefer homemade crackers over store-bought crackers, but sometimes the thought of making a batch of crackers feels like too much of an endeavor. However, these Keto Almond Crackers are the easiest cracker recipe I have ever created! Simple ingredients that are quickly mixed, left to chill, rolled flat, and baked– ready to eat quickly! Also, these Keto Almond Crackers can be stored easily in the refrigerator, freezer, or an airtight container.
If adding essential oils is not your preference, sprinkle salt or nutritional yeast on top of the Keto Almond Crackers or mix in the dried herbs of your choice in the cracker dough before chilling! The Keto Almond Crackers will turn out delicious no matter which flavor you choose!
If you are interested in learning about essential oils or purchasing essential oils, go through this link, where you can either email me for more information or purchase your doTERRA essential oils with the wholesale member discount of 25% off! I am a wellness advocate with doTERRA, which means that I educate people about essential oils and sell the essential oils, providing the ability for people to purchase products at 25% off.
When you buy through my link, this means that you will get the wholesale customer membership, access to all the resources available to my team, including a Facebook group and team educational website, and you will get a free wellness consult with me where we discuss your personal health goals and create a plan just for you! I am not sponsored by doTERRA, but I work with the company because I love and wholeheartedly believe in the quality of their essential oils!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp ground psyllium husk
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ¼-1/2 cup water, depending on how much the flours absorb
- optional: 1-2 drop doTERRA essential oil (rosemary, thyme, oregano, summer savory, black pepper)
- In a medium bowl, add all the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Using a fork, cut in the coconut oil and optional essential oil until the dough is an even crumbly texture.
- Next, slowly add in the water until a mold-able dough forms.
- Shape the cracker dough into a ball, cover the bowl, and place in the fridge to chill for one hour.
- After the dough has chilled, preheat the oven to 400˚F and prepare two pieces of parchment paper big enough to roll the cracker dough flat between.
- Place the cracker dough between the parchment paper and roll into a large flat rectangle, about ⅛ inch thick.
- Remove the top parchment paper, score into crackers, slide the parchment paper with the crackers onto a baking tray, and place in the oven to bake.
- Bake the crackers for 10 min, remove the pan from the oven and place any browned edges on a cooling rack, separate the crackers to allow for quicker baking, and place the tray back into the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the crackers are crispy and slightly browned.
- Remove all finished crackers to a cooling rack and serve immediately or cool completely and store in an airtight container.