This Guacamole Kale Salad is one of my go-to salad recipes because it is simple, quick, and delicious! In addition, adding in the doTERRA Cilantro and Lime essential oils takes the health benefits of this salad to an entirely new level!
You might have heard about the detoxing benefits of Cilantro essential oil, but Cilantro essential oil is also an antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, and digestive stimulant. Lime essential oil is also an antibacterial, but it has antibiotic properties as well. Overall, these two essential oils work together to support the body’s natural immune and detox systems!
If you prefer a spicier guacamole, feel free to add in black pepper, chili power, or jalapenos!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #gwynnieclemons.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 large bunch kale, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 medium avocado, pit removed
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- optional: 1 drop each of doTERRA Cilantro and Lime essential oils
- ½ cup white onion chopped or sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and mix in the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and optional essential oils until an even sauce forms.
- In a serving bowl, massage the guacamole sauce into the chopped kale and top with the cucumber, onion, and fresh cilantro.