If you are craving spaghetti but do not want to spend a long time in the kitchen, this vegan, gluten free, grain free, and oil free, Easy Pasta Sauce is a delicious dinner that can be ready as soon as the pasta has finished boiling!
My husband, Jake, loves spaghetti, and because this recipe comes together in ten minutes or less, this Easy Pasta Sauce recipe is perfect for the days that Jake comes home from work and says that he wants spaghetti for dinner!
If you prefer a thinner pasta sauce, leave out the psyllium husk powder because I added it to the recipe in order to thicken up the sauce! However, psyllium husk powder is a great source of fiber, specifically prebiotic fiber for the gut, so I would recommend adding the psyllium husk powder to the pasta sauce!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #shalomhomestead.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 1 (32 oz.) can of crushed tomatoes
- ½ Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1.5 tsp dried majoram or italian seasoning
- 1.5 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Prepare pasta* as directed on the packaging.
- Add all pasta sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and stir to combine.
- Heat over medium heat until warm, about five minutes.
- Top the pasta with the sauce and serve with garlic bread, nutritional yeast, or a salad!
The serving size and nutritional information are general estimates based upon the ingredient amounts.