If you are looking for an easy, quick, and delicious fudge recipe, this Easy Keto Fudge would be a perfect recipe for you to try! Additionally, this Easy Keto Fudge recipe is vegan, gluten free, grain free, oil free, sugar free, and ready in less than an hour!
Because the Easy Keto Fudge only uses unsweetened chocolate and raw almond butter as the main ingredients, the Easy Keto Fudge is a great option for people with a variety of dietary needs. With no sugar, four grams of protein, and twelve grams of fat per serving, this Easy Keto Fudge is a delicious and healthy dessert!
This Easy Keto Fudge is the perfect treat to meet any cravings for chocolate while eating a keto or vegan keto diet!
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #shalomhomestead.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 4 oz. Pascha unsweetened baking chips
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15-20 drops monk fruit liquid sweetener or to taste
- In a small saucepan, melt together the chocolate and almond butter over very low heat.
- Prepare a small dish for molding the fudge by lining it with parchment paper. I used a small, two cup rectangular glass dish.
- After the mixture has evenly combined, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and the monk fruit liquid sweetener.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the lined molding dish and place in the refrigerator to harden, about 1 hour.
- Once firm, slice the keto fudge into 32 small pieces.
- Serve cold or allow to soften 15-20 minutes. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.