These Cacao Cranberry Protein Balls are vegan, raw, grain free, soy free, and gluten free, and they are a perfect snack to keep you full and satisfied because there are seven grams of protein in each Cacao Cranberry Protein Ball!
Using only five ingredients and coming together in five minutes or less, these Cacao Cranberry Protein Balls are also a great snack to make when you do not have time to make a complicated recipe!
The recipe below lists “unsweetened dried cranberries,” but you can certainly use craisins or any other dried cranberry! I prefer my snacks less sweet, so unsweetened cranberries was a good options for my recipe. Additionally, the Medjool dates that I used were rather small, especially when they were pitted. If the dates you will be using are larger, it may be best to use twelve to start and add more if they are needed.
If you try this recipe, let me know! I would love to see your comments and ratings on this recipe. In addition, you can tag photos of your dishes for me to see on Instagram using #shalomhomestead.
Best wishes and shalom, friends!
- 2 cups salted, roasted cashews
- 15-16 small medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- In a food processor, blend the pitted dates and cashews together until a sticky dough forms.
- Next pulse in the hemp hearts and the cacao nibs.
- Last, pulse in the unsweetened cranberries
- Using a 1.5 Tbsp cookie scoop, divide the dough into even balls and roll each ball between your hands to shape more evenly.
- Store the Cacao Cranberry Protein Balls in the refrigerator until gone!